A qualified Crystal Clean sales representative will visit your site to gather specific cleaning requirements, we then put together a complete thorough custom proposal designed for your facility, and finally, we open negotiations to reach the prefect solution.
Areas we serve in the DMV:
Washington D.C., Fairfax, Montgomery, Prince Georges, Alexandria, Loudoun, Arlington and Prince William Counties.
Listed below are some of the factors we consider:
- What class and type of facility is it? Financial, government, medical, retail, dealership, educational, daycare, etc. What is the facilities current condition and how old is it? Does this facility require any special certifications or training?
- How many employees, occupants, tenants, and/or public traffic can be expected at this facility?
- How many days per week is the facility to be cleaned?
- Are there specific hours that we are allowed to be in the building? Is this day or evening cleaning?
- How many cleanable square feet are we responsible for?
- What type and how many square feet of flooring are we going to be cleaning?
- What are the cleaning specifications for this job? How many restrooms, kitchen areas, and fixtures will we be cleaning?
- Who is responsible for the purchase of consumables (i.e. hand towels, T.T.paper etc.)
- What type of equipment will we be using at this facility? Do we have to rent any specialty equipment or purchase any special supplies?
- What are the owners or facility manager's standards and expectations? Are they focused on price only or will we need to perform some tasks more frequently or add tasks to suffice the customer's needs.
No two jobs are ever going to be exactly the same. There are just too many variables to consider and they all will have some impact on your final price.